Friday, September 20, 2013

Blogger McBloggerson

That name just kept running through my mind, for some reason...

Watched Despicable Me last night. I had gotten it from Netflix in the hopes that mom would enjoy it. She didn't. Well, poo. So much for being able to figure out what mom likes. I decided to watch it myself. I know that we saw it in the movie theatre. Or that I saw it in the movie theatre. (Having to keep memories for two people in my head isn't always easy...) I know I enjoyed it when I saw it. But I remembered almost none of the movie when I watched it last night. A few things here and there, but mostly it was new again. And not as good as I had believed. Enjoyable and fun, but not great.

Yesterday was kinda tough at the Smith. Kate and I cleaned out all the areas I wanted to clean. I don't think we let go of much, but we did neaten at least four areas. Yay us. We lugged a lot! I think there is only one more area that is high on my list for going through. Next up - actually working on the light plot. I would like to free up some circuits and hopefully will get that settled to my satisfaction.

Ok, off to do laundry! And the library! Yay!

No comments: