Monday, September 9, 2013

Slow Sunday

It was just one of those days. Nothing too exciting transpired. In fact, nothing even barely interesting transpired. I don't think I even perspired. Not a bit. I had intended to neaten up my room - it is in a pitiful condition just now - but I didn't get there. I did, though, do a bit of cleaning in the kitchen! Yay! That was also a little overdue. I also made it trash day - collecting trash from all over the house and putting it out onto the curb for pick-up.

And that was it. How exciting is that? Mom watched a lot of Downton Abbey - it is all new to her. I played and prepared meals. Lunch was standard fare and dinner was left overs.

That's it. That's all. Sigh. Not very exciting stuff. Ho hum. I guess I could think of something pithy to write, but that would take effort. And I am busy-ish at the Smith today. So, um, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: