Saturday, September 15, 2012

Full House

Oh, wait, before I get too far along, I want to report a rare occurrence. I have a bridge game on my iPhone that I play a good bit. I like to play bridge and it is not often, lately, that I find others willing to play. Anyway, before that, I had a bridge game on my computer that I played a good bit too. (Speaking of playing games, I finished the Batman game I was playing - fun but not great - and started a new one - another Fallout game - yippee!) And I often look at the four cards played as if they were most of a poker hand. I have had oodles of flushes (heck, in bridge you are supposed to follow suit unless you are out of that suit) many straights, and some three of a kinds - but yesterday, I had my first four of a kind - that's right - all four cards were the same denomination. All 10's! I hope that is a comment on my life...what brought this up was the title of the post and thinking about poker...

Tomorrow is going to be a full house! Lots of people coming to be check on mom. Diane the aide is coming, her supervisor is coming and the woman from the Ontario Council for the Aging is coming. Yay! I wonder if we all need to coordinate so that none of us is wearing the same thing. That would be embarrassing. Or do I need to get party hats. Hmm...

Ooops, tomorrow is today.

Wow, my whole post just got wiped out. Yippee! Love it when that happens. Serves me right for not posting more consistently the past few days. And now, it is published, but not finished. Sigh.

Oh well. Life is that way sometimes.

So, what is new with you and yours? Glad we had this chance to catch up. I don't feel like re-writing what I wrote and don't have anything else to say. Grr.

No comments: