Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rainy Day!

Yay, it is raining. And cool. That's cool. I wish I could send this rain to droughty bits of the country and world. Where is the much vaunted weather control that was supposed to be up and functioning according to Science Fiction of the 50s? Hmm? And I want my self driving/flying car! (Jet packs never did it for me)

My owness quotient is down to about a 2 out of 100 at this point. Still a smudge sensitive but I don't wince every time I type an "l."

Oh, I am in love! I thought I should share the good news! I bought a bidet for my bathroom (thinking that mom wouldn't be able to figure out how to use a bidet at this point in her mental decline). It wasn't very expensive. No bells and whistles. Just pushes out a nice variable strength stream of water upon request. I hadn't realized what I had been missing this whole time. The only time I had a used a bidet previously was while traveling in Europe as a child and I did it wrong and got water every where. But that was 40+ years ago. Now I sing the praises of the bidet! My world is rocked! And a bit damper than usual, but thems the breaks.

No comments: