Sunday, September 21, 2014

3.25

When I am away from the house for long periods of time, I do worry that I might come back and find mom in some less than optimal condition - fallen, broken something (on her body - I don't care if things break in the house), uber confused, etc. The flip side of that, is, coming home and finding that mom has been gorging herself on anything she can find - as if I don't feed her enough. Last night I came home to find that she had been at the ice cream, big time. Three bowls in front of her and one small one in the kitchen. I asked her if she had any ice cream. "No, I haven't had any ice cream yet," was the response. I pointed at the three bowls in front of her and she said, oh, those, well there wasn't very much in any of them. Sigh. At least she was ok. And she still likes to eat. Those are both good things.

Long load-out for Cinderella last night. Long, hard load out in fact. One of my workers ended up not coming. Which meant that I actually had to do some heavy lifting. And there certainly was enough of that to go around. I had thought load-out would take an hour and a half. It didn't. It took. 3 hours! I was pretty tired by the time I got home. So I played a little and fell into bed. Only to get up and go back to the Smith again today. Sigh. Hopefully I will have most of Monday off from Smith things.

At least my current obsession on the xBox has been broken. True, it was broken by another game, but still, better than nothing. And, having finished with Star Trek for the time being, I am not watching as much on Netflix as I was. I will admit that the kitchen is in a bit of a distraught place recently - probably because I haven't been at the house that much over the past week. Ok, not really, I just don't clean the kitchen as much as would be nice. Oh well.

No comments: