Thursday, December 6, 2012

Glowy Clock

My brother Ernst has given my mom a few clocks over the years. At least I think it was Ernst. He is great about giving gadgety gifts. Anyway, there were two of these clocks sitting in the living room, not really doing much of anything for anyone. One of them has a laser like projection system so that the time can be shone on the wall or the ceiling or whatever. At one point, I brought my plate clock (clock plate?) back from North Carolina to hang in the kitchen in Geneva. Unfortunately it stopped working. New battery and everything. (I hope to take it to be fixed soon.) Then I brought a clock that an ex-girlfriend arted up - but that also stopped working. Next I brought in the light up my life clock, but the light was so dim it couldn't be seen when the lights were on. So, I had an epiphany - we like those - it would be great to use in my room, so that at night, when I woke up in the middle of the night, I could easily see what time it was when I wasn't sleeping! And it works greatly! I love it! I can see that it is 4:32 am. Yippee!

No comments: