Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Shopping

Being underfunded again this year, I think there will not be much shopping going on from the 81 St. Clair St. Schoen-Rene's. I have gotten a few things for mom - and am working on one more. The things I have gotten are a night gown - she can always use a few more flannel like nightgowns - constantly complaining of cold as she is - a copy of Madagascar 3 complete with Afro Circus Wig (can't wait to get a picture of her wearing that) and a box of marzipan - which doesn't mean that others can't send her marzipan too. The thing I am working on is a picture book of our trip to Oregon and back that we took during the summer. I just finished culling the 1000+ photos down to 350+. Yippee! I plan to print it out on my printer and get it bound in some way at Staples or someplace like that. Yay plans!

No comments: