Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Writing Geyser

It seems that my pent up writing has gushed out all over the place. Those who got a bit wet, I apologize! I have been writing up a storm for the past couple of days - yesterday being no exception. I Today I will post two blogs - this one and a relationship post. Both are "must reads!" Ok, not really. Still, better than radio silence, right?

Lots of stuff percolating in my head - yesterday we had an adjunct aide - well not really, just gotta groove to the alliterativeness of life sometimes - who came to train with Jenny. Mom was not amused. At all. Not even a little bit. Oh well. Grrr and all that. Apparently she is following Jenny all week. (Insert rim shot sound here)

I got the coolest things in the mail yesterday - they came registered mail for some reason. I don't like registered mail. If you like me at all, you won't send me anything registered. Bad juju. These came all the way from China, so they might not work - but they are still cool. They are thumb drives - flash drives that actually look like thumbs! How freakin' cool is that? I ordered them so long ago, I can't recall when or why - but they are here now. Woo hoo!

Oh, I think that I got my composter while I was otherwise distracted! Yay! More on it later! Just wanted to say, I love my composter! (Ok, maybe there isn't anything else to say...)

No comments: