Saturday, May 1, 2010

West Coast Trip April 2010 - Day 18

From Little Rock, or North Little Rock where I slept for the night, to Memphis was a short two hour drive. I found parking about a block away from the Memphis Saucer and wandered in. It was dead! I mean dead! Maybe five tables. Eeek! But no one seemed too concerned about it.



This is their countdown clock for their Thirteenth Birthday!

I ended up sitting at the bar (I know, what a shock!) because the bartender was personable. Two of her sisters came in to eat lunch later and I prevailed upon all of them for a picture!



Kirk, the GM and apparently also the uber manager for the area, was very accommodating. He even gave me a glass from that evening's glass night!



The servers on duty also gamely took their picture with me - and signed my calendar!





Off to Cordova!

No comments: