Tuesday, May 4, 2010

West Coast Trip April 2010 - Day 18 - Part Two

Thanks to my GPS, my drive to Cordova was mostly scenic.

Got there and after chatting with Kevin, the manager, decided it was best to run errands before settling in to wait for Tom, the top beer knurd.



First, oil change and car wash. And it was a deluxe car wash. Probably worth the price of the oil change! I almost didn't recognize my shiny car.



I had a great chat with a professional poker player and hope to see him at the final table in the World Series of Poker soon!

From there I went to find a stand for my 15th plate - long story - and to have some food at Chili's. Yum!

Back to the Saucer - I sat a pretty decent seat. It might just be "the seat" for that store. Kevin came over a little later and told me that Tom had arrived - along with a whole cadre of his friends - all working fairly diligently on their plates.







I think three or four of them at least are going to the GABF from Cordova! I wonder how many are going from the Raleigh Saucer...

Not much server participation, which was sad - but life is that way sometimes.





I headed out as I wanted to get stopped in time to, sigh, Tanga.

No comments: