Saturday, May 1, 2010

West Coast Trip April 2010 - Summary and Recap

19 days. X (where x is a large number) number of miles. Y (Not that large a number) number of dollars.

Great trip, all things considered. True, I didn't have any great thoughts about what my next job will be, but other than that, it was well worth the time and effort.

During the course of the trip I spent time with 14 friends and family members. Not as many as I had hoped, but I did get to reconnect with a lot of my favorite people!

Also, during the trip, I tasted at least 40 beers in local Brewpubs. I also went to 12 of the fourteen flying saucers. I took a lot of pictures, a few of which were ok. I also took 23 movies, only two or three of which were intentional. I am going to edit the movies all together, someday, and post it. Probably on Facebook. Also a photo album will go up there.

Sadly, I had no epiphany about what to do for a livelihood for the next five to fifteen years. I figure by that time, something else will have shaken loose. I will be married again, the world will have ended, one of my books will have been selected by Oprah. Who knows?!

No comments: