Friday, February 26, 2010

Flakes

Hate 'em. And I am not a hater. What, you may ask, or who, is a flake? Aha! A flake would probably not even ask that question. According to the urban dictionary - well, better to let the dictionary speak for itself - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flaky - So a person is a flake who acts in a flaky manner. In my world, this just seems to be a terrible thing to be. Most politicians are flakes. Sadly, it seems that most people on the planet are flakes at one time or another. And yes, I have been a flake, not proud of it and endeavor to not be one frequently. Just say no to being a flake. If you say you are going to do something, do it. If you are nice to me in private, be nice to me in public. If you are my friend, act like one - whether you are my friend in real life or even just a friend on Facebook. Urban dictionary again on friend - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=friend. Yeah. Let's do that, rather than do the flake thing.

1 comment:

Nellerose said...

I'm sorry for whatever happened that made you write this!