Thursday, August 5, 2010

Brainstorming Session

Hi there, long time, no blog. Life is that way sometimes. Anywho, I met a great woman named Valerie who did a cool thing. And I am emulating her. She asked her friends and family to get together to come up with ideas on what she ought to do with her life. Career-wise, ostensibly, but life-wise in reality. So that is what I am doing. August 11 from 6 to 8 in the back room of the Raleigh Flying Saucer, I am having a brainstorming session to see what thoughts people have for and about me. It will, if nothing else, be fun. A very diverse group have already RSVP'd that they are coming - though if typical party statistics prevail only half of them really will. A bunch of maybes - two or three of whom will make an appearance, and maybe one or two random people not otherwise accounted for will grace us! We shall see. In any case, I will post the results here at some point! Yippee!

No comments: