Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bought Markers

I am so excited. I bought two packs of markers for the brainstorming event. Next on my to do list is go through all of my myriad pens in my pen drawer and figure out which ones work and which ones ought to see the inside of the circular file! I have decided to also take notecards so that people who are reluctant to write large on the walls can write small on a card. I need to find the cards I have somewhere as well. I love using up things that I have been keeping around for 40 years. Ok, 25 years. Tomorrow I need to get my resume copied while I am shopping at Staples. This is another thing about which I am excited. I love office supplies. Which might mean that I ought to be an office manager so that I could play with office supplies all the time! Hmm.

As for the attendance. So far 14 people have said they are attending. 48 are maybes. 101 have responded no. And still waiting for 129 people. I am going to seriously consider defriending anyone who hasn't bothered to respond. Is that harsh? I don't think so. I am sure there is some dead-ish weight on my friends list. Tomorrow, the unresponsive will get another email. I think total will be around 20 people. 10 of the 14 yeses will show. 7 of the maybes will show and three people who are not on Facebook or otherwise accounted for will appear. 20 isn't bad. I hope that it is enough for critical mass. We shall, of course, see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee! Take it from a fellow art/office supply junkie--there will never be enough supplies for your closet and no one in the office will keep them as neat and as organized as you. LOL. But I have to admit, a walk-in-closet-sized office supplies cabinet does sound like a slice of heaven. ^_^