Friday, January 22, 2010

Have to do something!

Muse still requested...Anyway, I am stuck and don't know which way to move forward aside from the crawling forward that occurs without much volition on one's part. I need to do one of the following: find work that appeals and pays, find work that doesn't appeal but pays, find work that doesn't appeal or pay. While that is happening, it would also be nifty to finish writing a book - a book about relationships, a book about the Flying Saucer or a self help sort of book. And I still hope to take my trip cross country, though now it is looking like a spring thing. Yippee! At least I have my options enumerated. Now I can go back to sleep. :o)

2 comments:

ncjeanie said...

There are a couple books on my radar right now that I would recommend. I would probably not have suggested them before but now I see what kinds of books you like. The first one is, Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl. Also, the Tao de Ching and Fearless Living is on my radar lately. More when I get home and look at my list!

ncjeanie said...

OH and btw, I would recommend using MAPP as a career guide. I have found it most useful! Look them up online. They have a variety of tests that help you understand what motivates you and then you can use that to see what types of careers you would be happy in!